Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful:
  • That the nice man at Toys R Us carried Chloe's present out to the car.
  • That I had a good day at work.
  • That my husband shares in doing the laundry.
  • That I haven't gotten sick yet, even though right this very second I feel like I could. Pray hard! I cannot be sick. I cannot be sick. I cannot be sick.
  • That God is the Ultimate Caretaker. I have been following a blog listed in my sidebar fro quite some time. They have adopted a precious boy from Russia and were in the process of adopting a baby girl in the U.S. When the time came for them to go to the town where the baby was being born, they got to hold her and care for her, only to have the birth mother change her mind. It's devastating. I really feel for them. I ask you to pray for them as they go through this difficult time. I don't know them, and I'm really not even sure how I came across their blog, but I know that they could use prayer, even if they don't know me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're still feeling well! Sounds like there is sickness everywhere.

My husband to be says he'll do all the laundry if I do all the dishes. We'll see if that really works. Haha!

That is so sad about the family you're praying for. I read a little of their blog. :(

See you tonight!