Well, I made it 30 days! I have blogged everyday this month. I plan to keep going, but not every
single day. No, most of my posts aren't time-consuming, but I don't always feel like it. If today wasn't
the last day, I wouldn't be sitting here right now. I'm very tired. I fell asleep on Misha's bed around 8:30. Baby Girl was being a booger, and I thought she'd calm down faster if I was in there. I don't know if she did because I fell asleep. Keith woke me up. I didn't even hear him come home at all. Crazy! I guess my fun with Mandy wore me out. I'm off to bed!
2 comments:
After I get the tree finished and all my cards out, and my gifts wrapped, I plan to blog ahead. I want to have some extra posts that can be put up at any time.
I have really enjoyed your posts and will miss the daily posts. :(
Please keep sharing your recipes. I also like your flashbacks. Hey! Everything is good. :) I too made it 30 days!!
Post a Comment