Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Decorating Contest...

I know Halloween is over, but I wanted to share some photos from the pumpkin decorating contest that the bank held. Both of our offices passed out around 40 pumpkins apiece to area businesses. We didn't get that many back, but it was fun with the ones who did!




This was the front of the one from Dry Heat BBQ.


This was the back! It was cute!





Someone from Half Price Books drew this one. It was amazing! It came in 2nd.



This was Fred. He was from The Firehouse Bar. He was delivered on a day that I wasn't there and they called me to tell me that he was there, so I wouldn't get scared when I came in the next morning! This one came in 3rd place.

The girls from Expressions called her "Sally."



This was from a dental office. It has braces! :)












I mentioned which ones came in 2nd and 3rd. Which one would you pick for 1st? We'll see if you're right!

5 comments:

September said...

Well if it hadn't come in second I would have picked the white one with the house and Frankenstein's monster. I do really like the swiss cheese one cause it's creative but the one with the braces looks like it took a lot of work... Hm.

Francine said...

I think Fireman Fred!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I definitely think the Skogman Home Sweet Home Cheese. That is adorable! This was fun to see...GREAT post!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. The cheese one is pretty awesome.
Those are really cool!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Jimmy John's. those ghosts must have taken a lot of patience!