This was nice to look at, but not very comfy.
This is what I found after we came back from the Mall of America. THey had turned down the beds, and left soft music playing on the radio!
I have more pictures, but I have to edit them and well... I don't want to right now. This place had awesome food, too! I would've taken pictures of that, but I was with co-workers and I didn't want them to think I was stranger than I already appear. :)
4 comments:
Wow, that looks like a great place! They were probably all wishing they had a camera to take pictures of their food! LOL
Hi, Emily
I like that music, is it Babbie? i just came home from an At Home America party. Nice stuff.
What is the Name of the hotel ?
Love, Auntie A
I just clicked on the link--Sofitel. Looks like one Mavis and I stayed at in NYC.
Hugs to kiddos. Auntie A
That is ones sweet hotel! Those beds look COMFY!
Post a Comment