You can also see the "baby" cheddar bite that Rachel got in her order. The one in the middle is what they should look like. As Linda said, "Only we would take pictures of cheddar bites." It's true and none of us are ashamed of it. :)
I got some great finds at Mo5th. I got my anniversary present. They had one in the whole store! (And one employee didn't even know it!) I finally got my Bind-It-All that I've been wanting. Like I need one more tool, right? But It's so very fun! I already made a little book with it, but I will save that for another post.
Last night was spent at Chuck E. Cheese for my nephew's birthday. The kids had a blast. Chloe kept going with Grandpa to play this little game. They'd only win one or two tickets at a time, but every time they won one, Chloe would run back to me and give me the ticket. It was sooo cute! One time I wasn't watching for her because I was talking to my mom and sister-in-law, and all of a sudden I hear a growly "Mommy!" behind me. It was her, of course. She couldn't run to me with her ticket if I wasn't watching her, I guess.
I got $20 at our meeting at work tonight for two perfect scores on my mystery shops. Yea, me!
I thought I knew more things to talk about, but it turns out I was wrong. Oh, well. Next time!
2 comments:
That is one LARGE cheddar bite. I'm still surprised by its size! LOL
I can't wait to see the post of your new little book you made!!!!!
I hope you realize that we are the coolest people alive for taking cheddar bite pictures. I still think it reminds me of Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear!
That story about Chloe with the tickets is cute!
Congrats on the 20 bucks! Woo!
See ya tomorrow.
Post a Comment