Friday, July 11, 2008

Bind Us Together

Well, not really, because you shouldn't use this tool on humans. However, it is great for making your own books.


And I think I might be getting one for our anniversary! I can't wait! I've always wanted to make my own little books. I see such great ideas for them.

In other news...I have pink eye. Yippee. I think it's the worst I've ever had it. I took the Littles to my parents' house while Keith and Miesha did yard work so I could go to the Urgent Care Center. I told Jamie I was going to the doctor. He said, "Because you have a green eyeball?" Ha! He was right, actually. The bad thing was that I had to wait 469719 years before the doctor came into the room. The good thing was that he gave me samples of the drops. That was cool because that teeny, tiny , itty-bitty bottle costs $40 WITH your insurance. They're very expensive. The other bad thing is that I have to throw away my contacts and they're my last pair. I had to order some today and they probably won't come for a couple weeks. Pooh.

That's all I've got for now because I hear Chloe crying and Daddy doesn't like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to make a little book! Can we celebrate your anniversary gift with a make and take?! LOL

Sorry about your eye goo and lack of contacts. I had pink eye when I was about 22 and it was so bad I couldn't see. I won't go into the details. Lets just say I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Your poor green eyeball! I hope it gets better soon.
I'm glad they gave you samples. I could have sworn they had over the counter drops for pink eye now. I guess not.

That book thing looks cool!

September said...

Sorry about your green eyeball :( That kid is too cute.. good thing too, otherwise you might have sat on him by now.