So, technically, I didn't follow Linda over here, because as you can see from the post below, I did start this blog on April 8th. I wanted to switch from Wordpress because I didn't like trying to figure out how to post the pictures, and I got really tired of having a limited number of layouts to choose from.
Then, lo and behold, something changed on Wordpress and I discovered that I can load my pictures. I was okay with that for awhile.
Then I got bored again.
I need colors. I need options!
So, alas, here I am. You can still visit my archives by the link I have put on here. But I probably won't be using it anymore. It was good while it lasted, though.
3 comments:
Great minds think a like! LOL
I love your new home!!! Did you do your header? Mine was the flowers from one of my tea parties, and I jazzed them up a little.
Everyone is moving! :)
I like the colors of your layout.
Hmm...your mom motivation says going on a women's retreat. Does that mean go with the girls out to Applebess, because I think that's what it means. :)
Enjoy your newest blog!
Oh my...you changed your picture and that is adorable! John couldn't get over her standing at the door the other day. Your kids are so beautiful. Love you.
Post a Comment